Petrov, Yuliy Georgievich
In 1953-1959 studied at Surikov Institute at graphics faculty under D.E. Kibrik.
Joined the Union of Artists, painterís division, in 1967.
In 1970ís taught at the Polygraph Institute in Moscow.
The artist specializes in easel painting, but also has executed a number of scenery works for theatre and worked in book illustrations.
Some of his paintings were purchased fro the Collection of the Russian Academy of Arts and several provincial museums. Many are also in private collections abroad.